For the convenience of our Edmonton massage therapy and acupuncture clients, City Centre Wellness is happy to provide direct billing for massage therapy and acupuncture services to:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Medavie Blue Cross
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- First Canadian
- Great-West Life
- Industrial Insurance
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnston Group Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit
- Sun Life Financial
*Please note that Blue Cross does not direct bill for acupuncture at this time.
Insurance policies vary so we require that you contact your Insurance Company to fully understand the type of coverage you have.
Questions You Should Ask:
- Does my policy allow for direct billing by the provider?
- Do I require a prescription for massage therapy / acupuncture?
- When does my year start for coverage?
- How much coverage do I have for Massage Therapy & Acupuncture, and does this amount also include other health care practitioners such as chiropractors or naturopathic doctors?
We only bill to the primary insurance company, so subsequent or secondary policies will be your responsibility.
*Please note that should your Insurance company reject the claim for any reason other than an error on the part of City Centre Wellness, you will be responsible for the outstanding amount.
*A valid credit card is required for us to provide the client with Direct Billing